Hey

Alright mate, welcome to the friendliest car club in the UK!! I've seen in the Honda forum you drive a 1.4 Civic...have you got any plans for it?

Alright mate, welcome to the friendliest car club in the UK!! I've seen in the Honda forum you drive a 1.4 Civic...have you got any plans for it?

Not to sure yet if i do it will be suttle changes, at the mo i'm just going to give a service and change all the brakes & disc's if i can find out the standard size that are on the car just now, honda woun't tell me!

You're guaranteed a warm welcome on here. So welcome to TorqueCars its nice to have you along. Your probably the same as me in your modding outlook, when a part fails you replace it with good quality performance replacements;) It gets expensive to do everything at once.

You're guaranteed a warm welcome on here. So welcome to TorqueCars its nice to have you along. Your probably the same as me in your modding outlook, when a part fails you replace it with good quality performance replacements;) It gets expensive to do everything at once.

yeah defo just going to replace parts with quality parts, thanks for the welcome m8

hey and welcome smithy. get a ruler outs the best way. i was looking at doing up my brakes to the 312mm disc ( standards supposed to be 288 on the bora 180 and 312mm on the octavia Vrs golf gti 180 and anni - this was from some internet info i had and from a VW garage ) had the wheels off when reftting the alloys, had the got the tape measure out, 312mm ????.

ohh well itll save me a bit on the carriers.

the 1.4 civic i had didnt have any benefit from fitting a induction kit and decat (lamba sensor was before the cat so nothing confusing it afterwards) felt powerful up at the 6k rpm mark but not much driving done up there.
like waynne said replace the parts as necessary, i found the back boxes went a lot on the civic then again i was always cash strapped and fitted cheappy boxes, £17 each, had 3 on in 4 years

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back