Hey!

daaft

Wrench Pro
Car
Pug 306
Hey guys! Just a quick post to say hello. Stumbled across TorqueCars the other night by chance and so far i like what i have seen and read. Seems a pretty sound place to get to know some people and ask any questions. :)

Just recently bought my first car just over two weeks ago: a Peugeot 306 1.8. I love it to bits and its goin great so far. Ive posted some pics in the "photos" section under "Peugeot 306", take a look when you can ;)

See you 'round

Hey guys. Hmm, well im lookin at interior styling options atm really; like the dashboard, centre console, seats, door panels. Just smarten the car up a bit, give it a personality i guess. I love my lighting also. Have been looking at neon glo-tube web pages that do all kind of lighting styles. The car already has blue neon undercar lighting and some more blue neons in the boot surrounding the speakers, but id quite like to get some footwell and engine lighting; the looks you can achieve with the right lighting stlyes are amazign. As for the pictures of my undercar neons, i dont have any atm, but il get some over the next couple of days and let you knw when i have added them to TorqueCars.

I have no plans for the time being with uprating the engine. I dont believe it is really worth it atm; what with the increase of petrol and again the expenses of new engine parts, on top of interior design. The car runs fine as it stands, but its something to give some thought to later on for sure.

If any of you know of any sound interior desing companies that will not cost the earth, id be very grateful if you could let me know :D

Thanks

Hi Daaft and welcome to TorqueCars. Gald you like the site - i've got lots of plans for the future so it will only get better.

I look forward to seeing your pictures (you need 10 posts so just one more to go and you can use the picture uploader!)

Some tuning mods will make the car run more efficiently so don't let the price of petrol put you off.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back