hey guys! :)

Lukmoun4

Car
Corsa C 1.2 sxi
hi everyone i have just found this forum. hope to meet some nice people and learn abit about cars lol. umm im 16 at the moment turning 17 in february. you've probably heard this all before but im stuck on which car to get for my first car? im looking for something cheapish to insure but to look nice have a budget of £3000 if any of you could give me some advice that would be great!:bigsmile:
cheers Luke

hey and welcome to the site mate

yup heard it loads of time before :lol: try looking in the local papers etc to find something cheap and small as your going to be paying through the nose for insurance.
does the 3k allow for this or is insurance covered by another means ?

look for the likes of fiesta, ka, polo, corsa etc basically something with a small engine sub 1.4. and the reason im saying cheap as im sure you know alot of people end up writing off their 1st car so say you spend £500 on something that was mechanically sound and good enough for a year. only insure it 3rd party as this will knock down the price of the policy if you happen to crash it you just scrap the car and buy another rather than claim. this is providing there was no 3rd party claims. that way you dont have a claim early on.

have you any ideas to what your looking for

Hello there and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. Keep your first car old and cheap then 1 year later you get something very nice indeed.

What about a Volvo 340GL 1.3? My bro in law has one and loves it. It is RWD is dirt cheap to insure and is also very reliable having only ever done 50,000 miles!

thanks guys i got this in the end not to bad on the insurance.... might start doing some small mods soon :)
Photo0178.jpg

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back