Hey guys I'm new to the site I'm Connor

MustangMan

Torque Junkie
Car
2006 Mustang GT
Just joined, I have a 06 Mustang GT which i've been workin hard on. check out my profile for more about me. im tired so see ya:) i'll view my messages next time i'm on. Thanks

Hi Conner. Welcome to this friendly, if slightly nutty, forum.
Get posting (you need 10 posts) so you can upload photos of your car.

Steve

tcsmileysign.gif

Brian O'Conner, The Fast & the Furious...

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0004175/

I was going to put a John Conner (T2) quote in myself. :bigsmile:

Thats funny, I have a cousin named John Connor. Glad to see someone mention T2, great movie! I think movies now, cough.. cough.. (Avatar) just sell off special effects. They're a success for producers, since they bring in lots of cash, but I don't like many of them. Older movies have arguably better special effects (ex. explosions) than new ones. IMO

Sorry for the delay to your post Mustangman, because you quoted my link it went to moderation. Posting links won't be a problem now you have cleared the 10 post restriction. :bigsmile:

Last edited:
Thats funny, I have a cousin named John Connor. Glad to see someone mention T2, great movie! I think movies now, cough.. cough.. (Avatar) just sell off special effects. They're a success for producers, since they bring in lots of cash, but I don't like many of them. Older movies have arguably better special effects (ex. explosions) than new ones. IMO

Like your style!

Sitting watching the new special affect films just makes me think that some of these people need to get out more! Mind, who are we to question them, they were probably the poor sods who were bullied in school for being a geek, and now they are multi millionaires!!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back