hey fellow enthusiasts :)

daveydaveydavey

Car
Focus C-max
hello there everyone.

i really want to join a car forum that's alive, you know, with people who use it alot and bam! here i am :)

heavily interested in modified cars, cars ingeneral, engineering etc.

hopefully i'll be chatting with some of you's soon :D

byebyebye for now!

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

Nice to meet a fellow kentish lad. We have a meet planned this weekend at Goudhurst and there is the BHP Performance show at Lydden hill on the bank holiday monday (2nd) so there is a lot on at the moment. See the events section in the forum for details.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Wow :D thank-you so much for the warm welcome! I have finally found the best car forum :D!!

Plans i have for the car at the moment, is trying to get a universal backbox installed, as i'm discussing in the ford focus forum. Eventually i'd like to have the most unique c-max ever, as i think i may be the first to modify? Well anyway, i'll stop talking :p but thank-you all so much for the really friendly welcome to this amazing site :D

Wow :D thank-you so much for the warm welcome! I have finally found the best car forum :D!!

Plans i have for the car at the moment, is trying to get a universal backbox installed, as i'm discussing in the ford focus forum. Eventually i'd like to have the most unique c-max ever, as i think i may be the first to modify? Well anyway, i'll stop talking :p but thank-you all so much for the really friendly welcome to this amazing site :D

Well you are most certainly the first person I have ever come across, who have used the words; C-Max and modify in the same sentence! :)

All the information you will ever need, can be sought from some of the best car Guru's in the country who are right here on TC ;)

I wish you the very best of luck with your future project :)

Hellohellohello.
thcookie-r.gif

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back