Hey Everyone

crye92

Car
none
Hey guys, My name is Byron Crye and i'm located in the state of Utah. Not too sure where most everyone else is located, i'm guessing Europe area?
Anyways a little bit about me is i'm 18 years old, and i'm pretty big into cars.
right now i'm making payments on a 2006 lancer ralliart, just purchased a 92 nissan 240sx, and also just recently acquired a 1999 a4 quattro. The thing about the Audi is that it doesnt run. it was one of those "if you can fix it, you can have it kind of things." So of course i jumped at the opportunity :)
My school funding is taken care of and with all other expenses set aside and nothing else to spend my money on, i have roughly 1000 monthly to put towards the 240sx and the A4
anyways i've heard good things about this site, and that it was very friendly and helpful, so i'm looking for advice on the A4 but i think i'll start another thread under another category instead of bringing any problems up on here.
looking forward to getting to know all you other car enthusiasts

-Byron Crye

Last edited:
Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

It sounds like you have some great projects on your hands.

Tell us a bit about yourself and where you're from? What is the tuning scene like over there in Utah.

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

hey everyone thanks for the warm welcome.

Um here in Utah, Salt lake area, the tuning scene isnt huge, but it's noticeable. because of the snow etc it dies down in the winter (it's 65 degrees and sunny now... expecting snow tonight) . but really there is just a ton of civics, integras, and crx's with huge body kits, half the car being primer, chrome tailights, and annoying slip on exhausts. So just lots of rice. but it's gotta be just as common elsewhere too. Oh we also see a lot of WRX's too.

Overall it seems most anyone who's into cars here is more on the muscle car side of things or pretty reserved. Overall it's not bad, Utah has a lot to offer.

I guess my dad just got me into the whole thing. He got a 97 civic and did the whole suspension and handling thing, switched out the rear axel, air intake and just a couple little other things, but I got to help him w it all as a kid and just always thought it was the coolest thing.

haha now i'm really curious to hear how some of you guys got into it?

I dirtbike, snowboard, cave (spelunking), box, lots of sports, just an adrenaline junkie i suppose :bigsmile: I have fun with life

looking forward to the forums

I've been into cars as long as I can remember. My uncle had a pretty fast car, a Granada Cosworth I think, when he put his foot down the shove you get pushing you into your seats just clicked into my DNA. Interestinly my family didn't have a car when I was younger and neither of my parents could drive.

I think i'll make this a new thread actually it will be quite interesting.

New thread here for how we got into car tuning.
http://www.torquecars.com/forums/f8/how-did-you-get-into-cars-car-tuning-19365/

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back