Hey everyone

RomanCandle

Car
Renault Megane GT
My name is Liam I live in Johannesburg South Africa and am interested in getting different takes on best practices on achieving decent reliable power from my car a 2008 Megane GT specifically regarding potential consequential wear on other components etc.

Regards

Hello there Liam and may I wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

It sounds like you have a great project on your hands, what mods did you have in mind and what is your budget?

Hello there Liam and may I wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

It sounds like you have a great project on your hands, what mods did you have in mind and what is your budget?

It will be rather limited due to not wanting to void my warranty for now I have a BMC filter and an ECU map which has made the car significantly faster esp in gear acceleration!

Other mods for now would be centred around reliability: maybe a different intercooler and larger brakes etc

In South Africa Renault is not yet considered a premier brand but the Megane 2.0T 225; F1 etc and the Clio Sport have loyal followers.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back