Torque Cars

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Hey all.

Discussion in 'Say Hello & introduce yourself' started by danny1314, 11 October 2018.

1. danny1314

danny1314 New member

united kingdom
    Car:
    type r fn2
    I am Danny and just got my fn2 a few weeks ago. There is a lot of things I want to do on it. Joining some forums and checking how others and what people have done to their ride, would help me a have a rough idea what I can do.

2. Hamez

Hamez Wrench Pro

Northamptonshire
    Car:
    VW Polo 1.2TSI 2017
    Welcome to the forum and nice car I'm guessing the colour is red?

3. TCJBOLDIE

TCJBOLDIE Torque King

Brisbane
    Car:
    JB Starion
    I have had my 2011 FN2 for a week and it's red :) |B

Hamez likes this.
  4. danny1314

danny1314 New member

united kingdom
    Car:
    type r fn2
    my fn2 is nighthawk black ^^

Hamez likes this.
  5. danny1314

danny1314 New member

united kingdom
    Car:
    type r fn2
    Atm it has 4-2-1 tegiwa manifold, cat back tegiwa, eibach pro kit springs, hks intake pipe with tegiwa carbon box filter, carbon bonnet, sleeker spoiler, spacers 15mm, pbs brake pads and braided hell hoses around and mapped. So looking what should I do next on it.
    my to do list is 4 set of tyres Michelin ps4, maybe bbk, lsd, intake manifold and throttle body, carbon front splitter and grill, maybe carbon mugen style spoiler, double din with sub and amp and upper front strut brace.

6. TCJBOLDIE

TCJBOLDIE Torque King

Brisbane
    Car:
    JB Starion
    Danny I am resisting the mod bug as after 26 years of modding the car in the pic on the left so am going OR tying to limit any changes to the FN2 to brake pads and a spare set or wheels with semis for track days.