hey all,need help

Greg160

Wrench Pro
Car
datsun 160j sss
My name is Greg from Kenya,Easy Africa.I have decided on what car i want but i cannot decide between a 2-door and a 4-door.These cars are very tunable and have infact won a few safari rallys back in the day and some still take part in the East Africa classic rally.Mine will not be for rally though but just regular road and track use.I am a real soeed addict,I love the thrill of speed,acceleration,the high revs,the sound of dump valve on a turbo e.t.c. I am also plannig on throwing in a loud ICE system for those dull moments in the traffic jam.I was thinking of a Hifonics Maxximus 10,000watts amp and 4 hifonics 3200watts 15" subs in the back.Please let me know what you guys think of this

Hello there buddy and Welcome to Torque cars. That install sounds like a great idea to me. I can see me and you will get along fine.:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
I like big bass....

ill leave TN to sort out your bass - me i think thats overkill on a serious note.

2 or 4 door ? depends are you going to use the back seats ? i wouldnt think so with your install so a 2 door would besutible for you

2 doors are fine but if you have a family or regularly use the rear seats then it has to be 4 door. 2 door cars always look nicer.

Welcome to the site - good to have you along.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back