Help: Newbie Been Scammed :SOS:

Emmamay20

Car
GSI
:cry:
Hi I'm Emma from essex I own GSI Astra which the top valve bit went on it, I found someone who could supply and fit the stuff. All was good, went down to Auto custom engineering in Surrey in Feb this year paid Daniel Wilkie around 2000 pounds for the bits with debit card and when I went back when he stop replying to my calls I was only to find that the place has shut down and theres no one there only two capri and mondeo estate.

Can someone Please please help me!!!
I just want my money back!!
Someone must know where he lives

Love
Emma

Yes, been down there they say it's a civil matter. NO help there nothing they can do to investigate. I got the ad from this forum/website. I would thought they would know where he's gone to.

Hi welcome sorry about whats happened.
I'm sure he's just move location. Have you tried going down there recently to see if anyone there knows.

Shout out If anyone know where Daniel moved to he was last know to be working at this address:
Auto Custom Engineering,
1b cooper's place,
combe lane,
Nr Godalming
Surrey
GU8 5SZ

Thanks John

Because it's not a registered company (I've tried Company house website) there nothing trading standards could do the letters will just get to that address with no one to reply.
That phone number you have up on this website doesn't work anymore??

Someone must know
Can't afford to lose 2k
:sad:

sorry we only found out a few weeks ago when waynne tried to get in touch.
im guessing he hasnt had to update the website much in the last few weeks due to work

it does record the IP address but im not willing to give it out unfortunately as this may open a whole host of legal implications
sorry
Paul

If it is possible can we discuss this in pirvate. I have a courts papers ready all I need to do is find also Now have Crime Ref Number too.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back