Hellooooo i m new

Spottyman2010

Car
1996 Audi A4 2.6 v6
hey i m Corran, owner of Audi A4 2.6 V6 (B5), tht car are best cos too powerful and petrol are fantastic, can last longer till 360miles for full tank! thank god better than Vectra! petrol drinker! anyway i look for my car mods. like air filter and blah blah

evening geez. i only joined last night. spanked a few questions out ther and have had a wicked and helpfull responses. hope you enjoy the site too. welcome aboard, from another newbee.

Hello there and a warm welcome to TorqueCars, nice to have you in our ranks. What plans do you have for your car? How did you find us?

i try get air filter n exhaust system for my car audi a4 2.6 v6, none of performance air filter for 2.6 v6, how i can get tht air filter, make sound also i knw some place can make custom exhaust system. i will do some mods like spoiler, rear led light and angel light headlight but problems is foglight installed in headlight not separate headlight and foglight, i wonder if i buy angel light headlight and buy audi foglight with mesh, can it use foglight switch and wire connect audi fog light or have to unversial foglight

chances are youll have to get stuff custom made - most folk would have went for the 1.8t or the S4 for performance. induction kits are easy enough to knock up with some pipe and silicone joiners

surprised the Angel eyes dont have the foglights built in ( i know i have the same problem with the bora and i dont like angel eyes ) in then although fabricating some into the lower vents shouldnt be too hard if you get some spare vents and handy with the wiring

u means i can use 1.8t airfilter fitted into 2.6 v6 engine?

yeah i will try my best to install fog light and install angel light OR RS light (led stuffs). cheers

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back