hellol

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars car Forum :)

Feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.
Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspirational ideas towards your own special project!

Enjoy! :)

Welcome mate.

I would suggest filter, decat, s/s exhaust system.

Then you can concentrate on handling? Coilovers etc.

Then brakes!

If your feeling super ambitious, strip it out and fit some bodies!

Om nom nom!

i got the air fliter nd exhaust nd i chip it will throttle bodies make it faster and do u now any where sell bucket seats
cheers

If it was me, I would maybe strip it out, fit a couple of buckets.

Get used to it as it is.

Then think about bug upgrades.

I've had my Clio 182 for two years and I am only just starting my turbo conversion!

Sorry for my delay in getting to you here I've been busy making our new site.

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back