Hello

chester

Wrench Pro
Car
renault clio 1.5dci
Hi there, I'm a newbie here. Also a newbie at car mods although I have done some small things to previous cars.

I have a renault clio (newer shape) in red which has been modestly modified. See my profile for details. I can upload images if anyone's interested.

Thanks and I look forward to talking with you all soon! :p

Welcome to Torque Cars buddy.
Just a quick note you'll need 10 posts before you are able to upload images and links so have a wander round the forum buddy and get posting mate. :bigsmile:

Ive put 17" finichi monza alloys on and had a remap done.

Its gone from 68bhp to 93bhp.

The idea was to turn a boring and slow clio into something more exciting to drive.

I have found it better but since the wheels were put on the remap seems less noticable. (theyre a few kilos heavier than the original steel wheels) It doesnt seem to accelerate as quick, even at 70mph.

I will be lowering it too, mainly for the windy country roads which i'm surrounded by.

Yeah the wheels may slow you a little but not too much. Good idea to get it lowered but make sure you get a full suspension setup rather than just springs.

I'm from a little town called Tattenhall which is near Outlon Park Race Track. :lol:

I've just tried to get car insurance. The best i can get is £600 for 10 months with admiral. Adrian Flux quoted me £800 for 12 months! All this for some alloys and a remap!

Yeah I hadnt thought of that! The alloys help me to grip on the corners better, not to go faster honest!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back