hello

Sephnroth

Car
1995 Tigra 1.4 16V
Just making a post to say hi :)

..hi :)

looking forward to learning alot from you guys as I spend more time here! :) I did make a post in the vauxhaul section but it hasnt been approved and its been 24hrs so i guess I should consider it deleted - was probably too long by half!

haha, see you all around :)

-Dave

Alright mate, welcome to the forum. Your post was held up in the moderation queue because it contained a link. 10 posts are required before links and pictures can be posted.

So what's the plan for the Tigra?

Last edited:
the general plan is to try and make it run for at least one more year (more if I can) so I can build up some no claims before moving onto something new (i seem to be falling in love with the mazda mx3 .... but i've only been a named driver thus far so dont have my own no claims to help with a nicer car). Theres a story behind the condition of the tigra which is in the post waiting for approval :)

i've uploaded several photos to my webspace now showing some before and after shots of us working on the car and how it is now - I personally think its actually looking quite good! I wont be embarassed to be in it when its done thats for sure :) My only worries are making sure everything is ok mechanically under the hood before I pour any more cash in..

but if so i've got a nice brand new exhaust waiting for the all clear to go on and the skirts are getting a custom paint job to match my new rear bumper :)

i'll post links to the photos tomorrow (sleepy time now) - in my original thread if it ever appears, else in the gallery or something appriopriate :)

thanks for the welcome!

i'll post links to the photos tomorrow (sleepy time now) - in my original thread if it ever appears, else in the gallery or something appriopriate :)

thanks for the welcome!

As stated in my previous post 10 posts are required before you can post links and/or pictures. Thanks mate. :D

Just read through your original post (http://www.torquecars.com/forums/f40/fun-my-tigra-8497/). The Tigra sounds like it has a lot of bad luck! Good luck with fixing it buddy!

oh, did I misunderstand forum rules? I knew that posting pictures tomorrow would put the post back under moderation and it wouldnt show until it was approved but thought that was OK - but is it more a case you would rather I *didnt* post pictures at all until the 10 posts?

either way is cool with me - I understand the reasons for moderation :)

MX-3 Is a great idea! Get one for sure you can do alot to them and the V6 one is stunning.

it's almost definately going to be my next car unless something special turns up :) But despite it all I have a soft spot for my tigra <3

although I dont quite fit inside it properly haha xD

oh, did I misunderstand forum rules? I knew that posting pictures tomorrow would put the post back under moderation and it wouldnt show until it was approved but thought that was OK - but is it more a case you would rather I *didnt* post pictures at all until the 10 posts?

either way is cool with me - I understand the reasons for moderation :)

It's nothing personal on anybody mate, it's a simple way of moderating the forum to stop spammers. As a general rule we ask that anybody who wishes to post pictures has 10 posts first. After you hit 10 posts, I'd love to see some pics!

Ah i know its nothing personal :) it's just me skimming over forum rules too fast and missing the intent ;)

Pics are up in the "fun with tigra" thread in the vauxhaul forums if you ever wanna see them :)

Just had a look. It's looking much better than it was. I don't think you should do the roof though. It will look out of place. You could do the front bumper and sideskirts, or just do the whole car! :lol:

Just a little tip for you mate... Post up a thread in the gallery as the gallery gets more hits than most of the make and model forums.

For anybody that has missed it: http://www.torquecars.com/forums/f40/fun-my-tigra-8497/. It's a good read!

Hello there and welcome to TorqueCars - sorry for my delay I've been on Holiday but I'm back now the Tigra sounds great.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back