Hello!

Nightwhite

Tuner
Car
Skoda Favorit 1.3
Hiya all!

Just registered here :D and have been looking around as i am new to tuneing only really done repair and maintenance but its almost the same thing :amuse:
i work at a commercial repair workshop in the forest of dean!! (that is in england just south of gloucester)

I drive a Skoda Favorit 1.3 1992! (its was free :lol:) i also own a peugeot expert 1.9D what i am getting back onto the road. I also drive a Yamaha DT125R

Well that is it really :) see you all around and sure with your help i can get that skoda to be worth somethink :p

Last edited:
hey and welcome,
if you fancy a bit of a challange look at fitting the vrs engine to the faviorite, youll prob need to get custom mounts and driveshafts made for it

that would be a challenge, mite do it when the van is fully on the road :p so i at least got something to drive ^^

Hi and welcome to TorqueCars its good to have you along. I focus on the handling at first. Get the suspension and braking right and you will then be ready for some serious engine conversion work;)

Don't do sports exhausts or induction kits on the 1.3 - you will be dissapointed with it if you do. Wait till you get a bigger engine in there and tune that up.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back