Hello

Econ

Torque Junkie
Car
Skyline R34 GTT
Hello everyone

Heard some good things about this site so I thought I would take a look. Currently driving a Nissan Skyline R34 GTT with a few changes ;)

Nothing major at the moment just starting to look at the big stuff which would happen quicker if these bloody stock markets started to recover :lol:

Mainly stage 1 stuff and a few other bits. It's running 337BHP at the moment I will get a thread up in the members cars section when I get a few minutes

Alright bud, nice ride! I love R34s! If only it was the GTR eh? You'll have to post up some pics when you reach 10 posts...I'd love to see it! What of plans do you have?

Hi and welcome. Nice car. 300+ bhp sounds nice. Did you import the car? I look forward to seeing some pics of it. YOull need 10 posts though to upload a pic.

Some people like 4WD some RWD. I am a RWD hence the GTT not a GTR. GTR are nice cars just not my cup of tea.

I bought it from a company in Devon it had been in the UK for about a year when I got it. When I got the car it was completely standard there has been some big changes since then.

I would like to get it to 500BHP I don't really want to go any higher than that because I love track days and any more power than 500BHP it will be impossible to drive. Even at that power it is going to be a handful. I have looked at loads of options like RB30 etc but I think I have finally decided on which route I am going to go I just need to start buying the bits needed and putting it together.

Seen Reefs Nur Spec II skyline? Its a real monster but I think he stuck with 500bhp. It does seem sensible for power/reliability.

Cant you mod the GTR to 4WD by removing a fuse?

You can on the 33's not sure you can on the 34 I always thought the 4WD system on the 34 is controlled by the ECU but not to sure about that I could be wrong.

pick of mine can be found on MrB's skyline RB30/25 gtst thread. Its the yellow on in the back ground that people noticed. A little teaser for you all until I hit 10 posts

Oooh 1 more post then. I liked the look of that. Is it still yellow.

Yes still Yellow and I have just gone past my 10 posts

Thread coming soon lol

Hi there econ and a warm welcome to TorqueCars. Nice to have you along, yet another skyline owner in our midst. :D

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back