Hello!

StevieDB9

Road Burner
Car
Ford Focus 1.4
Hello all again! Think last time I was here i just moved to Reading, but since then moved again! still in Reading tho! Just got my internet up and running, good to be back among like minded car nuts again! have some love, missed you all (AWWWW):love:

Yeah empty roads are a godsend.
a mates back up from london the now and parents have given her theyre old car, shes basically learning how to drive again as she gave up down there.

what is it your learning ? at a guess im going to say enginnering going by the industrial placement

spent all my money on petrol, nah want to get finished and start working for real in the big bad world. earn money, buy a DB9 :)cheesy:) okay, audi A6, okay, 2000 BMW 325 to start. get a house and family started, yeah im old before my time, only 20 and want to get married mad eh? as long as she doesnt mind oily engine bits in the kitchen!

dinny worry mate i was married by 22. she gives me a hand with a lot of the work on the car.
id prob stay with the a6. liking the VAG setup, easy to work with and ive got the software to clear the errors myself

Yeah gi us a shout and allgive it a check over.

think theres something up with my cable, it always reads mine but doesnt allways do the wifes engine section of the ecu. other times theres not an issuse with it.

hope to have it fully intergrated into the car by xmas, and if i can be bothered to learn more VB i might have a go at coding my own frontend to include guages. (looking at puting a comp in the car, screens putting me off at the min unless i can find a cheap one)

just now its stopped. board is only avalible from 1 place online and they must import it as next day delivary is between 5-7 days. along with my main computer has fried its RAM and still wants to crash so got new board ordered today.
for the carputer got the hard disc and ram sitting just need screen ,power supply and m/board.

aye sounds like a plan

Yeah i thought i knew a good amount. spend 2 days getting a mini itx board to work last week as building a multimedia pc for the living room.
just really got it working today, but still need to make a custom case for it.