Hello

I have awailable an eicher 3.5 litre turbocharged mitsubishi diesel which is a standard light truck engine with has all parts awailable ,my landrover 2.25 diesel is very sluggish and not enough torque .

Hi there and welcome to TorqueCars, nice to have you along. I know a few lads with Landrovers who have fitted TVR Race spec engines to them - they really shift.

The standard landrover 3.5 block is pretty impressive. I presume though you want to keep it diesel? How capable at mechanical work are you or is this something you'll get a mechanic in to do for you?

Hi waynne ,well thanks for the response ,unfortunatly i have limited resources as far as engine availability ,the only engine i have access to is a mitsubhi 3.5 litre turbo charged diesel ,the problem is the flywheel of this engine is too big for my bell housing ,i cant do the mod myself since i would need a workshop ,though i a mechanic who does , he has modified another landrover by fitting a 1/2 inch steel plate to mate the beell housing is that safe ,this car literally flies onroad and off.i have no acess to new engines in bombay so have to rebuild old ones .

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back