Hello :)

xairplanedriverx

Hello Everyone :)

The name is Jake. I'm from New Jersey. It took me a long time to finally find a site with people with the same/ similiar goal as mine. I got a 1996 Infiniti I30t (Stickshift :bigsmile:) and want to "pimp it out" quite a bit. The thing has 190hp but that is just not enough for me looking at how much gas it burns hehe :) I read a couple articles on the main page and got hooked which led me to register :)

Regards,
Jake

hey and welcome jake. looks like we're still going world wide.
do you want to tell us about th infiniti. we dont get them over here just the nissain branch

Hi Jake - nice to have you along. Be sure to tell all your friends about us. Hope you enjoy your time here as much as we all do.

thanks for the welcome :) well the infiniti... it was a pretty good deal when my father bought it. $2600 for the whole thing except it was sitting there for a couple years. we got it back to normal- new shocks, tires etc. a couople sensors went so we replaced them. Then i got my license and got the car from my dad. im looking to repay it to him now so i can proudly say it's fully mine. I always wanted to have a thing like that- six cylinders, stickshift and a whoaaa of power. I love it when some kid tries racing me in his dads new BMW, and looses haha :) It's pretty comfortable too, heated seats, all leather (cream color), pretty clean on the inside and outside. A couple scratches from normal use. Rust is no where to be seen. Pretty good for a 12 year old car, I guess?? The price tag too wasn't too huge :) Instead of selling this beautiful machine I wanna put some cash into it and get some more performance out of it :) It's gonna cost me but... Everything costs money, right?? :) I'm not a pro (unfortunately), I hope I can get some advice and ideas from members of this forum :)

yeah i can be fun leaving the kiddies standing, but im getting a bit old for it now.

waynnes idea of fitting a supercharger might be a better idea than the turbo. less hassle as the supercharger could proberly run at the same boost without having to have the ecu mapped to start with

Hello Prince, thanks for the welcome :) Well the final goal I'm hoping to achieve is being able to take that innocent looking car to the track on a weekend and actually win hehe :) As for now, a turbo, intercooler, ecu remap (done at home putting all my skills together?), and a better flowing exhaust are all plans :) It would be more than nice to jump up from 190HP to 360HP in the looooooooong run.

welcome jake,;)

you know that if you up the power and still use it as a daily driver you'll have to give it a bit more maitenance,due to the extra strain?

and most important regurlarly change oil(good quality)

walter

HI Jake. Know what you mean about gas prices. What the price at in New Jersey then?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back