hello

Teenager2413

Torque Junkie
Car
Honda Civic EP2
hey everyone
as seen i want to say hi and introduce myself myt name is charlie but i go under the name teenager2413 dont ask were it come from lol im driving a astra sxi 1.6 twinport plans wise for it im not lookign to do alot due to the millage i cover and the fact it stick to the road lke glue i wouldnt mind boosting the powwer up a bit because the caar is great but it has so much more touque compared to bhp any idead i was think inducton exhaust and a piggy back ecu what people ideas

thanks
charlie

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

An induction kit and a performance exhaust system is a nice start, but go for a proper remap buddy and leave the piggyback ECU trickery alone ;)

cheers mate any ideas because i like the noise mine makes now and i dont want it to loud but what about the intake because reading aritcles on here make me wonder what sort would be best for mine any ideas please and please i am dieng to know what the twinport measn lol

This is Petal,to a person really love car,take as our own,like our friend,our family,a parts of our life,I think car will care car very much,treat is good,not destroy it or ignore it,and the car will give hi/her good mood,good apperance,good life,make him more enjoy life.
:)
Hello and welcome.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back