Hello

robinvr

Car
Porsche 924
Hello,

My name is Robin from the Netherlands. At the moment I am busy with setting up a new community which focusses completely on Sleepers (cars which look as much as original as possible but are modified completely under the bonnet). I believe this is the most purest form of car tuning, although lots out there wont agree with mee on that. Because there are a lot of petrolheads here I submitted to this very nice and interesting forum.

Regards,

Robin

Hi Robin, new members need 10 posts before being allowed to post up any photos or URL's, this helps us to deter the spammers and those cheeky devils trying to get free advertising for their own websites.
Have a look around the forum and get involved in some of the threads and you will soon hit 10 posts in no time at all.

T9 man
Moderator.

Hi and welcome

excellent idea a sleeper forum :D:D:D

It has been tried before but good luck with it ......when its finished I will be on there for definate

PS can i have the same name :lol::lol::lol:

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'll keep you posted about the sleeper forum. A beta version is already running but as a new member I am not allowed to post links.

If you google sleeper forum it is the second website! Please let me know what you think of it. Keep in mind that it is just a beta.

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from the Admin. Please enjoy the site, comment on the discussions and start lots of new threads. We're all here to contribute afer all!

You'll find us a friendly and helpful forum, there are certainly a lot of different cars and people on here from all over the world.

Tell us about your project, we'd encourage you to start a project thread and please get to 10 posts as soon as you can so you can post us up some pictures.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back