Hello!

M

M444RKY

Hi all, just started getting back into cars after 5 years of financial hardships.
I'm earning a few more pennies now and I think it's maybe time for the old Focus to make way for something with a bit more grunt.
Been looking for a Civic Type R 2005 or 2006 in Milano Red but it's proving a bit of a struggle. Can't seem to find a good one without paying near 9 grand for it.
Sure I'll get something sorted out soon though.

Welcome to TorqueCars. :bigsmile:

Yes they are going for silly money, have noticed a couple on the way into work and thought what the hell? :blink:

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your purchase plans. You can really haggle down on prices at the moment so you should find something suitable.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back