hello

vectramad

Wrench Pro
Car
vectra b 1.8 16v
hey im a neewbie. i have recently bought a vectra b as a new project car. am looking for help advice and new friends.

well hello everyone the names chris :cheesy::cheesy:

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

hello and thank you for the warm welcomes. i have a few ideas for the new motor. but its not goin to be as ott as the last car i had. just plain and simple exterior but maybe go mad with the engine. will have to see what the forum holds with ideas and helpfull tips

i had a mk2 clio 1.2 16v great starter car. well i started by debadging and smoothing everything. dropped it 140mm all round. had it running on gt turbo 15" alloys sprayed powder coat black with a blue half inch border. ( to match the colour of car) had the insides stripped and re-upholstered in blue, racing seats fitted and rear seats removed. full roll cage fitted powder coated blue. all dash colour coded, with all dashboard led conversion kit. race white dials. full custom built body kit. half and half body wrap vinyl in black to the rear end of car. full hid headlight converion wit angel eyes projectors. ( in blue) full engine tune and remap with all colour coded hoses and pipes. induction kit. full de-cat exhaust system. k-tech race box and clutch. running a 1.3 gt turbo engine that had fitted and tuned.

It was my pride and joy. Every penny i had was put into it. Then it went to the scrap yard in the sky sept 4th 2010 as i had a woman driver pull out on me and written it of. Bye bye hard work and countless amounts of money and hours. Currently have a vectra b that i have just bought in the last month that shall be my new ty to play with. Any advice would be gratfully appreciated.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back