Hello

steviant

Wrench Pro
Car
RS Clio 182
Hi everyone, just stumbled across this fine site, thought I'd sign up and introduce myself.

My name is Steve, I have a RS clio 182 currently, which has been modified slightly for use on track. Usually find me on CS, but don't hold that against me.

:bigsmile:

Hello there and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars, it sounds like you have a lot of fun with your Clio. What mods have you had done? It's not like the car really needs any mods, Renault turned out a nice little beastie there!

hi welcome to the site

o my lord did you say track.....love it! you been to many track days, how is the clio on the track!

Hi, list of mods, hmmm, might take a while to list everything. lol

Waynne, you are right, out of the box these are great little cars.

When I bought it, I thought I would never modify it as it was pretty sharp. Although all of my previous cars ended up being tweaked to some degree.

So basically, after about 12 months and it's first track day at Brands Hatch I set about turning the car into a track weapon. First thing to do was up rate the brakes, followed by the suspension. Then some engine mods, induction and exhaust mainly. Then the interior and weight loss. You can see where this is going. lol

I think I need to start a new thread really to list everything and in what order. i'll stick it in the clio section and if you want to move it somewhere else let me know.

Lillady, yes, I've done a few. Being local to Brands, I've done a few days there, also in the UK I've done track days at Cadwell Park, Donnington Park, Lydden Hill and Kirkistown. Still to do Snetterton and Oulton Park. Further afield I've driven, Abbeville in France, Spa Francorchamps in Belgium, which is simply the best circuit to drive, and I've done a few trips to the Nordschleife over the past couple of years, with some mates. Those were great craic.

steviant :D

Sounds cool would love to see some pics of a fellow track car.

I didnt get out to many track days last year so this is the year for the car to get out and about cant wait!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back