Hello

Hello and welcome. Do you have the normal 206GTi or is the nicer 206 GTi 180? Only asking as my mate has a 180.

It is the limited edition 206 GT but it looks a little different now. I have built it into a stage rally car. Would post a picture when I get the full post quota up. it is featured car on

www.essexmotorsport.co.uk

or you can wait till I can post a picture:blink:

Hello and welcome. Do you have the normal 206GTi or is the nicer 206 GTi 180? Only asking as my mate has a 180.

GT mate, different to the GTi and a limited edition IIRC.

Welcome to the forum. Be nice to see some pics (once you reach 10 posts) and the spec.

It is the limited edition 206 GT but it looks a little different now. I have built it into a stage rally car. Would post a picture when I get the full post quota up. it is featured car on

www.essexmotorsport.co.uk

or you can wait till I can post a picture:blink:

Alright buddy your post got stuck in the mod queue as you require 10 posts to upload pics or links. I've approved it for you mate so get posting and you'll soon hit 10 mate.;)

Hi there and a warm welcome to TorqueCars. The car sounds awesome, I can't wait to see your pics.

Do you take it on the track a lot then?

I am up for a track day from time to time... but work in progress to keep it stage ready

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back