hello to everyone

artomitive

Car
corolla 1.4D4D
hello people, my name is andre, i live in portugal and i have 24years old.
i drive an corolla 1.4cc diesel engine. my future aquisition will be an corolla ae81 or an toyota starlet ep61. i like the old school cars.
one of this cars will be tunned to learn more and improve my driving skills in the track days.

regards to everyone

hello people, my name is andre, i live in portugal and i have 24years old.
i drive an corolla 1.4cc diesel engine. my future aquisition will be an corolla ae81 or an toyota starlet ep61. i like the old school cars.
one of this cars will be tunned to learn more and improve my driving skills in the track days.

regards to everyone

Hello Andre :) Welcome

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back