Hello, Ni Hao, Hola,

bgood12

Wrench Pro
Car
2000 Galant 4g64
Hello, I go by bgood and am in Lawrence Kansas. I have been looking for ways of modding my car since I got it used on 04 with 52000 miles on it. But enough about me, on to the car.

I have 2000 Mitsubishi Galant 4g64 or I4 engine. I do not have privileges to load pictures yet but i have already done some light yet extensive modifications to it. I have upgraded to Brembo slotted rotors with eBC green stuff pads, installed a Injen cold air intake, fabricated my trunk space, and I am in currently soundproofing the entire car and skinning the insides in carbon fiber. I have done the interior and and sound system also. In the summer I ahve plans to do a rear disc conversion from drum brakes and to start on aggressively completing a remote turbo application.

What has been done to my car may seem modest, but I take pride in learning and doing my own car work. Most of the recent upgrades have been worked out via autospeed.com DIY pages. but after reading through all 55 pages of various articles I still want to research more so I decided to join torquecars. Thanks

Hello and welcome, I'm glad you are enjoying the site. What is your plan for hte future of your car then?

Well, right now the whole inside is out of the car except for the front two seats and dash. I have to wait for the weather to get warm again to finish soundproofing the car. After that, I might do a big three upgrade (alternator cable, ground cables, battery terminals) with jaycar parts. Ultimately I am looking to do a remote turbo application on the car with copper piping. But, before I get into more turbo applications I will be fitting up my gauges so that I ca see the overall status of my engine now, so I know if I should reseal my heads, trans and oil pans and all that type stuff.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back