Hello my new sierra 2.0l

brownie13

Car
Ford Sierra 2.0L
hey hey so i have must bought myself a 2.0L 1992 sierra which is in pretty mint condition apart from a few age related marks. shes been lowerd by a professional ford dealer she past MOT today aswell straight through :bigsmile: well chuffed!!!!!!!!!!! any things i should no bout them?

Last edited:
Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

Tell us what are your plans for your car? The Sierras are nice cars, the 1.6 is very underpowered so I'm glad you got the 2.0. The rear diffs can go and you need to watch the sills for rust but they are in the main pretty solid cars. Is it a saloon or a hatch?

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

ok cheers bud will watch out for that and tbh i dont really no wot to do next which is why im on here basically and also to find things out bout her and wots good and bad. saloon she is pretty happy with it and its not underpowered in anyway lol coming from a pug 306 1.9 d turbo which im trying to sell atm. :D

tcsmileysign.gif

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back