Hello, Im new and I own a 1999 Honda Accord.

Spedward

Wrench Pro
Car
Honda Accord 1999
Hi Everybody,

I was recommended to join this forum.

I am looking for advice, opinions and ideas for doing up my Honda Accord 1999 1.8i Hatchback.

If you look at my profile you can see what I have done so far and what I am looking to do in the future.

The first thing I would like to ask everybody is what lighting effects do you think would be really cool for my car. I know an amazing auto electrician and I can basically have anything done. So far I have had red footwell lighting installed in the front footwells and I am away to have them installed in the back too. However I would like some interior and exterior ideas that would look great and would really stand out. Any ideas?

if you would like to see a picture of my car follow this link:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey and welcome to the site
sorry you cant post up pics links etc until you get 10 posts

pic of your car for others
car-window-tinting-in-perth-and-dundee-7.jpg

Hello there and a warm welcome to TorqueCars. I've answered your lighting question in your other thread. The car is looking nice. I do like the wheels.

Cheers for posting my cars picture mate - gives everyone a better idea of what I am on about! Thanks also for answering my questions any help / advice is greatly appreciated!

nice motor i love the honda accords, but they are too pricey for me to buy at the moment lol. i think they look smart as they are just keep what you got mate, i find that people over do their cars i.e fat body kits and i think they look stupid, interior lighting would look mad, especially the dash boards and foot pedals, other than that nice car.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back