Hello from wet Cambridge

Opentrack

Car
Freelander
Not always wet but here today again i could do with a boat !
I came across the forum by accident while surfing the web, so decided to sign up.
At the moment my Car is a slow Landrover Freelander but that's life for now it does the job.
Had many varied encounters with cars over my time from working for Mini magazine to doing work for Max Power, Fast Car etc and many other magazine in between over a period of 20 + years.
Now still working freelance and running a track day company which fills my car habit .

Have Fun
Dave

I haven't been to any of them yet, donington is the closest to me but a tad too expensive. Do you have much time to go on many track days yourself?
I have only been on one track day at Boston park and that was with javelin, but always looking at doing more ;)

I used to do Lots, but the thing is when i am running the day i never have time to go round. To be honest i would look a bit bad it i was out driving round and paying customers were wanting to go out, or even worse if i was go go off and cause a hold up .
The i would not be popular:sad2:

Well welcome to the forum, pleased to have you aboard.
Maybe sometime you could organise a torquecars track day. We love track days and an excuse to meet.

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!
Good to have you along with us :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back