Hello from Torque!

Del

Car
106 gti/Legacy B4
Hey all,
just joined so thought id say a quick hi. Im Derek, Im from Dublin in Ireland and i co-own a motor enthusiast site which also has torque in it's name! Just purchased a completely standard 98 106gti4 which i plan on transforming into a dedicated track tramp, so im looking forward to hearing any input/advice from you guys on mods etc. We'd also be delighted to have any of you guys join our forum, but i wont put up a link unless i get the green light from the staff here, as that would be rude.

Speak to you all soon!

Hello and welcome, nice to meet you. The project sounds nice.

Weight reduction, anti roll bar and fast road cam are the best mods you can do. Are you planning to strip the engine down? This opens up some more possibilities.

(We don't permit forum links to be posted though, it just opens the floodgates. As I'm sure you understand running a forum yourself;) )

Hello and welcome, nice to meet you. The project sounds nice.

Weight reduction, anti roll bar and fast road cam are the best mods you can do. Are you planning to strip the engine down? This opens up some more possibilities.

(We don't permit forum links to be posted though, it just opens the floodgates. As I'm sure you understand running a forum yourself;) )

Cheers for the welcome! Yeah i understand perfectly about the links :)
Yeah weight reduction for defo will happen, although for now i'll just be going with breathing and suspension mods, coupled with gti6 brake upgrade and a thinner metal head gasket to boost compression :D

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back