Hello from Holland

ErikNL

Car
Aygo 1.0 VVT-i
Hi there,

I'm Erik from the Netherlands. Please excuse my English in case of errors, it is not my first language. Anyway, I have ordered an Aygo and it will be delivered coming Saturday. I drive a Nissan Qashqai myself (company car) and the Aygo is for the wife. She doesn't know I ordered it so it will be a surprise. We looked for a new car. Turns out she likes sporty cars. I got the information out of her that I needed (color and other details) and then said it was too expensive. Hope I can surprise her. After our little man's soccergame we'll go to McDonalds which is across the street from the Toyota dealer.

So, it will be an Aygo, comet blue (kind of medium bright blue), comfort navigator with sportpack, spoiler, white racing stripes and parking sensors (you know women and parking and my wife is no exception).

I will be looking for tips on this site regarding improving performance, but I don't want to go too far with it. I like to keep things simple and safe. I bought it for economy and that is still first priority.

Thanks for reading

Erik

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any. Supercharger? I'd probably just stick with suspension upgrades if I were you, it will then be more entertaining to drive in the corners.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back