Hello from Holland

fordforever

Car
Ford sierra 1.6i
Hi guys my name is Jeroen and i own a simple Ford Sierra 3d hatchback 1.6i. Wich i will attempt ( as soon as i have some money ) to speed up a little cause now it feels to be underpowered for the car's weight. Maybe somethings wrong in the car i don't know, i like cars but technically i'm just a noob :cheesy: hope to see some more sierra related posts around here :p cause frankly there just aren't enough around here ;)

well see ya'll soon

Hi guys my name is Jeroen and i own a simple Ford Sierra 3d hatchback 1.6i. Wich i will attempt ( as soon as i have some money ) to speed up a little cause now it feels to be underpowered for the car's weight. Maybe somethings wrong in the car i don't know, i like cars but technically i'm just a noob :cheesy: hope to see some more sierra related posts around here :p cause frankly there just aren't enough around here ;)

well see ya'll soon
Hi Jeroen, this is also my first day on this site, I own a ford fiesta st on a 55 plate that I've owned from new its just completed 98k miles with no trouble what so ever, I've just sold my Honda ctr and purchased a Ibiza cupra diesel on a 55 plate, never owned a diesel before, but it should be economical compared to the fiestast and the honda. How old is your Sierra, my brother completed 136k miles in his when he sold it, that was a 1.8.

My sierra saw his first daylight in 1991 wich makes it 20 years old now, wich is nearly as old as me (23) but i just love the looks of the thing and it's a rear wheel drive car wich is definetly a bonus :toung:

Last edited:
May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

I've always thought the 1.6 sierra was underpowered. Swap in a 2.0 lump for a decent power hike. There's not a lot you can do on the 1.6 to make it faster without spending big money.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back