Hello from a Jag owner

Jagz

Torque Junkie
Car
Jaguar XKR
Hi to everyone.....Found this site whilst looking for things to do to my wifes Cougar and found it very informative but Jaguars are my first love :blink1:

I have 3 in all a

Jaguar XJS Monaco (does not look like an XJS give it a google and you will see what I mean!)

XK8 Track car....Stripped, made into a manual, lots of carbon fibre and shiney light weight bits, 8 throttle bodies (actually 4 twins but 8 sounds better :cheesy:)

XKR Stroked to 4.2, uprated supercharger, restyled body, retrimmed and plenty of under the bonnet bling :D

And of course the 2.5 V6 Cougar which if I can talk the wife into it I want to turn into a van :blink1:

Once again hi to everyone

Sweet. Hello!

Love Jags myself. Dad has an 1987 Daimler 6 that's mint.

Want an S-type R myself in a few years when I've saved the pennies and I'll be mid 40s and cheap to insure.

Are they really practical as a daily driver?

Thanks for the welcome

And yes I know alot of people who use them as daily drivers, you just musnt wince everytime you fill them up which maybe twice a week on average :blink:

Hello and welcome to TorqueCars, nice to meet you, good to have another Jag fan among us.

What was the first Jag you bought then? Which car gets driven the most frequently then?

Hello and welcome to TorqueCars, nice to meet you, good to have another Jag fan among us.
What was the first Jag you bought then? Which car gets driven the most frequently then?
I have had a few Jags in my time the majority of which have been XJSs, V12s 3.6s , in my Monaco I had fitted a XKR engine with a Dodge Viper 6 speed box, I done that 10 years ago. I have modified every car I have owned, hate the thought of having something the same as someone else

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back