Hello Everyone

Kon069

Car
Civic Coupe
Hi guys,

Stumbled across this forum when I was looking for tuning ideas, and I really like it, members are extreamly helpful.

Now to introduce myself;

Names Craig and Im from Scotland, near Edinburgh. My current car is a 1.8 'M' reg Fiesta Ghia (diesel :p) which is accually pretty good. Im hoping to get a Honda Civic 1.6 Coupe LS this week and tune it mechaically (over the next few months) to an inch of its life :toung:, basically a project car for everyday use so I may be making a few more topics in the near future for help / advice

In the mean time, keep up the good advice and will try help others when I can.

Cheers,
Craig / Kon069

Hi there Craig and welcome good to have you along. Another Bonnie Scot? That will please the Tartan Army we have on here!

Hope you enjoy the forum as much as we all do. Feel free to ask questions or post up tips and answers - thats how we all learn, from one another!

Hey and welcome to the site mate
yeah scottish members are catching up on the ones from kent.
youll also please Prince with the civic.
you might need to spend a bit on it however as the engines not got much potential

Hi guys,

Stumbled across this forum when I was looking for tuning ideas, and I really like it, members are extreamly helpful.

Now to introduce myself;

Names Craig and Im from Scotland, near Edinburgh. My current car is a 1.8 'M' reg Fiesta Ghia (diesel :p) which is accually pretty good. Im hoping to get a Honda Civic 1.6 Coupe LS this week and tune it mechaically (over the next few months) to an inch of its life :toung:, basically a project car for everyday use so I may be making a few more topics in the near future for help / advice

In the mean time, keep up the good advice and will try help others when I can.

Cheers,
Craig / Kon069

I'm from Scotland myself. I'm from inside Edinburgh

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back