hello everyone!

owl87

Car
corsa 1.8 sri
ey up everyone, iam new on here, got a corsa 1.8 sri, only mod is a pipercross induction kit, wanting it remapping and the engine tuning but no idea where to start or go! any ideas or help is much appreciated! thanks! wayne

HI Owl and welcome to TorqueCars. Having another Wayne along is going to get confusing ;) (I'm spelt WayNNe though!)

The 1.8 is a good package they are quite lively. The first mod I would do is to get the suspension sorted. The Sri is a bit bouncy for me. Piper do a good fast road cam which will help improve the top end power and should work nicely with the induction kit. The only other thing you are missing is a sports exhaust.

wont a turbo or supercharger be expensive?

and as for the sports exhaust iam not in to sporty exausts it looks nice as it is, i just want a bit of work doin under the hood to surprise people abit more ;) and ur right about the surspension its bloody terrible!!!!!

Yes a supercharger or turbo will be expensive (I don't know how much), how about getting it chipped?

You could always have a silencer fitted on the exhaust.

The average cost of a turbo/supercharger kit is £3000 and to fit this properly you could be looking at another £1000 depending on the engine. It is actually cheaper to do an engine swap for a 2.0 Turbo and this will give more power than any bolt on turbo/supercharger. Chipping a NASP engine will not give very much in the way of a power gain.

The average cost of a turbo/supercharger kit is £3000 and to fit this properly you could be looking at another £1000 depending on the engine. It is actually cheaper to do an engine swap for a 2.0 Turbo and this will give more power than any bolt on turbo/supercharger. Chipping a NASP engine will not give very much in the way of a power gain.

You stole my point :p

Welcome to the forums!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back