Hello everyone.

V

Vishal

Hello everyone. I currently own a 2003 Hyundai Tiburon (2.0L 4cyl) automatic. The car is stock rite now, but I am considering turbo charging it soon to get some more WHP.

Does anyone have any knowledge about or experience with turbo charging this particular car that you would mind sharing?

:)

Hi
welcome to the forum, I'm sure someone will be along shortly to give you some good advice

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

Helo this is hasan and i own a 04 honda civic 1.6 vtec sport. I wish to increase the horsepower of my car but wud like yo keep the fuel economy the same. Any advice :) ?

Helo this is hasan and i own a 04 honda civic 1.6 vtec sport. I wish to increase the horsepower of my car but wud like yo keep the fuel economy the same. Any advice :) ?

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!
Good to have you along with us :)

Depending on the cars age, I would just uprate the air filter to a performance panel filter and have the car remapped for a few extra horses.

How much wud it be to remap the car. Do u hav to remap the car if u hav fitted a panel filter ?

Price varies between about £100 and £500 depending on who you use and their facilities ie. a rolling road. No you do not have to remap the car if you have a panel filter fitted.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back