hello every one

mongyenjine

Car
evo7
i am a passionate individual who believes in modification and car tuning so i have my intrest in being a evo tuning expert so with ur knowledge and years of experience, pasing some good information to a new upcoming tuner would be great! thank you for your suport in the near future!:love:

Welcome to the forum!
hello-1.gif

Hi mongyenjine and a warm welcome to TorqueCars, I'm glad you found us, the EVO 7 is a stunning car and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine on here. So what plans do you have for the car? How much you looking to spend on it?

Thank you very much mr for accepting me! well it is indeed a pleasure looking at other evo's which have bin creating such stuning records and showing up there tuners to the world! well my true aim with my car is to build a very nice 650hp motor with the least money but can withstand the power for a while based on my style of driving which is not as abusive as most drivers lol! and with the intress of learning how to build and tune the evo motors!

That sounds like a plan to me. You'll fit in just fine. Keep us posted with your progress and feel free to get stuck in to our many other threads.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back