Hello,Bro and Girls

Hi Clintz and welcome to TorqueCars its nice to have you along. What is the tuning scene like in Indonesia?

Hello,Bro.

It's okay at Indonesia,bro.
Many people here like cars but for racing not.Sigh....
I don't have a car now but i want to make bussines about sell cars at my hometown,bro.
Because at my hometown,many people like styling about cars.
So,who all of you,bro want to help me just contact right.
Just call me at +623160729953,so we can make Indonesia be more interesting for race and style.
Ok,bro,i wait for your information and we can make export and import for a car.
Thanks for you all,bro.

Last edited:
Hi,Bro.How are you right now ?

Hello,everybody around the world.
Hi,it's me the first time to make a thread.
Everybody,yesterday,i have idea.
I want to make bussines for everybody who want to sell your car.
And,i want to be racer for drift at my hometown.But, it's impossible,because at my hometown never make competition for drifting race.
And,i want to make one place for modification cars to be car racing and for style,because at my hometown,it never have place about that.
And,i live at Indonesia.
So,everybody,who want to help me,just reply this thread or contact me at +623160729953.
I will wait for you all,bro.
Thank you very much,bro.

Re: Hi,Bro.How are you right now ?

If you really want to start up your own business then you need to spend a lot of time researching. You will need to know if people want to drift and race, whether people want modified cars. From what you've said it sounds as if they don't. You will need a place to sell the cars from, you'll need staff and you'll need a lot of money. Generally modified cars are sold at a loss. You've come to a great place if you want advise on how to modify the cars you buy...but we can't export the cars to you. If you still wish to start your own business...do some MARKET RESEARCH. Find out what the people in Indonesia want from their cars, not just what you want. Good luck!

Re: Hi,bro.I want to order Bussines for you all.

Do you own a company or websites? Need more information about yourself and your company if you are doing trade.

The first step in starting a business is market research. Next job is to raise some money - you will need quite a bit to make an import buisiness work. Then you need to set up a website and look professional.

It is unlikely you will be able to buy cars from private individuals who will be suspicious of selling a car to someone from another country - you need to get an agent in the country to check over the car for you. A lot of cars sold have faults, unless you go for cars that are a few years old.

Ok,Bro.Thank you very much for you Prince.

Ok,bro.Thank you for your advise.
So,i will always find for the market.
And,try to do this bussines.
Thank you very much.

Clintz01 - please use the POST REPLY button to reply (or the quick reply box) at the bottom of a thread instead of the NEW POST button - it means we have to keep manually moving your posts from various forums into your original thread.

The NEW POST button is to start a new discussion thread and should be used in the relevant forum to make it easier for people to find the information..