Hello, Bon jour, ciao

Rikvdub

Car
VW Golf MK2
Hello everyone! I’m a new member here so thought I’d introduce myself. I’m Rick, I’m a big car enthusiast and always have been from what I can remember anyway I’m joined up to a few other forums but I’m branching out a bit to see what other like minded people may be able to offer when it comes to boost! I’ll post another thread in the right category for that. Any way HI and hopefully speak with some of you again soon.

Hi Rick by reading your first post I see that you are like I was so many years ago when I stumbled across this site and am sure that like me you will stay on and become a valued souse of information to our many members.

We are a friendly group of people with many and varied interests so feel free to join in and offer help and advise wherever possible.

The site rules require 10 posts before being able to post photos.

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

This sounds like an awesome project. I like your style. The lack of decent parts around was what motivated me to start this site, there are so many dubious claims, phoney parts and snake oils and I think at one point I've been taken in by pretty much all of them.

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and look forward to Talking Cars with you. Tell us all about your project and your plans for it.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back