Hello all

PedroS

Torque Junkie
Car
G. Scenic 2.0 dci
Hi guys.
hope i get to learn something with all of you and help some also... lol
i have a Renault Grand scenic 2.0 dci (7 seater) with some mods already.
18" alloy wheels , straight exaust ( no cat/no silencer), coilovers , remaped (190 bhp@4000 rpm) and turbo being "sorted" as it was on its way....:confused:
after the service to the turbo (getting it hybrid) a new remap with a new intercooler (better one).
i hope i find some renault owners to get/give advice.
sorry my bad english:embarrest:
thanks

tcsmileysign.gif

A tuned Grand Scenic, sounds bonkers I love it! Hope you put some pics up when you've cleared your ten posts. :D

hehe... it is bonkers ! it's a shame i dont find anyone else with a similar project (grand scenic 2.0 dci) to exchange ideas... i will post some pics when i get the chance... since my presentation (2 hours ago) i put the front end of the scenic out as i am fitting a intake.to achieve this the ECU , battery and front end got to come out. :( the oem filter is ok but the pipe that comes from the front is very restrictive even though it gets the cold air from the front grid... tomorow i'll finish it... any sugestions ?

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back