Hello all o/

Dakry

Wrench Pro
Car
Rover 418
Hiya everyone,
I'm Dakry (or Will for personal reference). I'm new to the driving scene with my test coming up soon and thought i'd sign up to get to know some people and get advice on the cars front.
I'm from Cornwall but currently studying Engineering in London so have always thought it better to get a bigger car asap so I can drive back home without listening to my engine cave in after 6hours on the road. So if anyone has any queries on anything I say, feels curious or is bored, send me a message. As you have likely guessed, i'm more than up for talking :D

Anyway, see you around the forums, thanks for accepting me in here.

Regards,
Will.

Thanks T9 for the welcome. Might I say how much the sign up question amused me. "How many wheels does a car have?"... first thing that came to mind was a Robin Reliant... (I may have just put my foot in it somewhere, i'm sure).

Hello and welcome, I wonder if Waynne realises that there might be some Robin owners signing up here. :lol::lol:

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Heya Waynee bud,
I have already started on the posting :D I have read quite a bit regarding meet ups as well so if I see one I can make it to (exams not being in the way etc) then I will hopefully try to get to it (though likely by train for the moment until I actually get a car sorted). Thank you for the welcome mate and see you around the forums.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back