hello all-newbie here.

doof

Car
nissan 300zx
Thought id introduce myself,the names doof (german for stupid apperently :().
after finally getting my dream car _an 82, porsche 911sc_ i had to sell to pay soliciters fees in a custody case for my 2 kids-(2 yrs and 8 grand later-still getting nowhere :mad:)
so with very little money i wanted a car to be proud of again.after weeks and weeks of searchin i finally found a 93 300zx tt.was described as needing full paint-was supposed to be red but was nearer to white,
a weekend with a buffer and quality buff compound it came up sweet.

biggest prob was auto box wouldnt select 3rd or 4th,awkward but could still drive under 40 whilst i sourced cheap 2nd hand box.
thank the lord for ebay-found and won one only 20 miles away for £147.00
and local garage fitted for £150.

nose cone damaged beyond repair-the seller told me he had a new 1 but didnt want to sell with car??????????? managed to change his mind though,was wrong colour so prepped painted and fitted.

got sweet 18" tsw alloys for £150.
so all in all ive got a lovely uk spec twin turbo with full n/s/h (done 106,000) and paid £425.00 for it (think hes managed to sew his arm back after i snapped it off).
it stands me at just under a grand.happy days-classic car insurance,£190 fully comp.
will post pics when allowed and once again
hello everyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,doof. :lol:

Welcome along fella. Occassionly there are some things (and only some) that are more important than cars. You'll have to get some pics up of the 300ZX now she's all spanking after your hard work. Maybe before and after? Oh after 10 posts that is.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back