Hello All from me and my BRABUS

Brabus SL

Wrench Pro
Car
BRABUS SL55 K8
Hi All :), I own a very rare BRABUS converted Mercedes SL55, it produces 550 BHP, 780Nm of Torque, the speed limiter has been removed so the top speed in over 200 Mph, the 0-60 mph is around the lower 4 seconds, it has a full BRABUS re leathered interior, when I am not working I spend most of my time cleaning polishing and waxing it and occasionally driving it, I love to attend the various car shows around the country but I do prefer the classic and custom car shows than the new cars, but don't get me wrong I do love many of the newer performance cars including the hot hatch models, I am pretty old school also so I really do love cars from the 70's such as the Triumph Stag, Triumph Dolomite Sprint, Rover SDI V8, V8S, Vitesse, Triumph PI, MG Montego Turbo (fast car for the time) Ford Capri 3.0 V6, Ford Cortina Savage (3.0 V6) Lotus Cortina 1.6 16V, BMW 3.3Li, 633 and 635CSi and so. so much more. I look forward to talking to other car enthusiasts.
Regards

Link to my BRABUS

BRABUS SL

Last edited:
Hi there and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. I don't think I have ever seen one of those in the flesh. Very nice. What are they like to run? Does it get expensive? I suppose it varies with how you drive it.

There are quite a few cars in your list we love in common. Do you remember the Maestro Turbos? They really shifted!

Hi there and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. I don't think I have ever seen one of those in the flesh. Very nice. What are they like to run? Does it get expensive? I suppose it varies with how you drive it.

There are quite a few cars in your list we love in common. Do you remember the Maestro Turbos? They really shifted!

Oh Yeah, I remember that car, 2.0 Turbo, I think the 0-60 time was around 6.0 seconds or so, one of the poster adverts compared the performance to an Aston Martin model of the day but I can't remember which one!

It makes you wonder why cars are so slow today in comparison!

Yeah that right, tell me do you remember the Ford Tickford Capri, it had a 2.8 Litre V6, Twin Turbo!!! I think It was converted by a division of Aston Martin (Tickford) very Fast!!!

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back