Hello All - 2009 Mazda 3

X

XxVindicatorxX

Hi All, my names Anthony and I own a 2009 Mazda 3 S Touring 2.3l A/T car
(Thank god i bought the 09 before the 2010s came out.)

Anyways happy to find this forum and hoping to get your guys' help with tuning up this Car. It's Automatic I know, and I don't plan on keeping it like that for long and yes I know it costs money but I'm not worried about that atm. What I'd like to know is if there is anyone who "specializes" in completely tricking out mazdas or mazda 3's. Because my friend has a 2002 or 2000 celica gt that he got tricked out for like 8 grand and well. . . i don't care if you got an SS camaro or a freakin 650 ninja sportbike you've lost before you even challenged him. But anyways if you know of anyone who does those kinds of things where they completely trick out the car and all please post so promptly, if not well. . . Will have to do it the old fashion way one by one :p.
So list some nice places to get parts
(transmission first so i can get this thing manual asap.)

Thx!

Welcome. I'm new here too, so I can't advise you on what you're asking for, but stick around and I'm sure some good info will flow your way.

hey and welcome to the site mate.

you might be better selling it and buying a manual, as the box, loom, possibly ECU and pedal box would need to be changed.

is it the 2.3 turbo ? i thik thats the only 2.3 we get over here in the mazda

Modern autos are a pain to convert to manual, but it is possible. If it is the 2.3 Turbo then a remap will make a big difference and I think the auto box can also be electronically tweaked as well :D

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back