Hello...Again

aswearing

Torque Master
Car
Micra 160sr
Think I better say hello to everyone again seeing as I've been absent for..a few years? Maybe? Anyhow, Ive finished uni and I'm saving for a major modification session on my 160 SR which I hope to make into a blog :bigsmile:

(I hope someone remembers me :lol:)

Think I better say hello to everyone again seeing as I've been absent for..a few years? Maybe? Anyhow, Ive finished uni and I'm saving for a major modification session on my 160 SR which I hope to make into a blog :bigsmile:

(I hope someone remembers me :lol:)

Don't know you, as I joined recently.

But as long as you got plans for the Micra, would love to read from you.

Lemme be the first to welcome you back.

Thanks again! I have lots of plans that I've been thinking lots about :bigsmile: I'm staying mostly cosmetic at the moment due to the insurance ~£2000, but I intend to trip down toward Birmingham for a custom exhaust system which should improve acceleration - many 160sr owners had a noticeable change which I'm actually excited about haha and I feel a project coming for the air intake. Got lots of options but not sure which to go for (Due to the location of the airbox, fabricating an air scoop directly into it would be easy).

Otherwise it will be mostly subtle styling changes a few nismo badges here and there, a re-style of the dash and centre console (I'm thinking flock and carbon fibre). Most will be DIY mods as parts for this car are either non existent or payments have to be made in Yen :p so I'll probably be taking the rear lights off and painting/smoking them. Everything I do (no matter how small) I'll document and bore you all with :lol: and hopefully you should see a new car come to life!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back