Hello, again..............

Deanxm

Wrench Pro
Car
Citroen XM
Been a while since i was here but i thought i should have a reintroduction since my last visit was short and sweet.

Towards the end of last summer as a stop smoking present to myself (well the Mrs wouldnt) i bought a car i promised myself i would always get, instead of hibernating this winter ive been out working on this little project, getting it back up to scratch after abuse from many idiotic garages, and the ravages of time.
Also carried out the odd upgrade here and there, leather interior, Boost control etc, etc.
She is bound to be a bit of a conversation peice.
(hope the pictures work or this wont make sense:lol:)

CIMG2994 by Deanxm, on Flickr

CIMG2995 by Deanxm, on Flickr

D

Thanks gents, cant help but notice there is a T9 owner amungst us, nice car:blink1:, im a bit of a Saab fan myself.

D

Thanks, but it isnt really just a Xantia, its an Activa and that is the difference between night and day;).

D

They are fairly rare, and most of the views out there are the opinions of people who have never owned one, to say i am very impressed with its ability is an understatement and although it is the fastest vehicle ever to complete the 'moose test' people then start shouting about how much an awesome track car it could be, which is in fact absolute tosh, i can think of any number of cars that would do what it does on the track where the surface is perfectly flat and engineered. On the road however it makes more sense, basicaly you get a car that rides like a.......well Citroen, but in the corners it handles like a go-cart and that is what is so amazing about the driving experience, no need to lower it and shake your fillings out to go round corners with your hair on fire, but then i dont have to drive like my nan over speed bumps and undulating potholed back roads either.

D

Hi there and may I wish you a warm welcome BACK to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure hear from you again.

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"!

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back