Hallo

JiNX

Wrench Pro
Car
Pug 206 2.0 HDI
Hallo, Hummm never know what to say on these.

I am 22, live in Lancashire, drive a Pug 206 2.0 HDI, never owned a pug before, love the torque though, wanting to get it re-mapped for economy and a bit more power tbh. I think I have the DW10 TD engine, but if anyone can help me out with answering that, then please do! I am thinking so, it's the 90bhp version, thus my reason for re-map.

:)

Ummmm, no mods, only owned it a month, usually a ford fanatic, fancied a change after my fiesta was in a crash, got a Vaux Astra SXI, what a disaster, got a refund lol and bought a pug 206 instead..much better!

tcsmileysign.gif

Hello Loz and thanks

Just noticed you drive a MG ZS and ZR, is it the 1.8 petrol? I have guilty pleasure for the MG ZS but when I was looking for one, I found they were over priced and the head gasket problems put me off. Always had a liking for the interior + exterior looks though. :love:

Last edited:
Awww a pug!!! Those are the cutest things! :bigsmile:

Welcome and don't worry about what to say :p people here are a tad nuts so we are friendly regardless ;)

:blink: Takin the what?

Ahh bless you! taking the Michael or taking the Micky - in english it translates to - are you having a laugh at my expense? or - are you having a joke with me! You will soon pick up some of our more colloquial expressions Fnorpan :bigsmile:

Ahh bless you! taking the Michael or taking the Micky - in english it translates to - are you having a laugh at my expense? or - are you having a joke with me! You will soon pick up some of our more colloquial expressions Fnorpan :bigsmile:

HEY! I'm swede remember :bigsmile: But yea, usually one will get the hang of it in time however I'm a natural blonde so it miiiight prove a challenge :blink1:

Hallo, Hummm never know what to say on these.

I am 22, live in Lancashire, drive a Pug 206 2.0 HDI, never owned a pug before, love the torque though, wanting to get it re-mapped for economy and a bit more power tbh. I think I have the DW10 TD engine, but if anyone can help me out with answering that, then please do! I am thinking so, it's the 90bhp version, thus my reason for re-map.

:)

Ummmm, no mods, only owned it a month, usually a ford fanatic, fancied a change after my fiesta was in a crash, got a Vaux Astra SXI, what a disaster, got a refund lol and bought a pug 206 instead..much better!

Hello Mate,
Welcome ( feels strange to say that as I only just joined as well... :toung:)
We want pictures :amuse:

Love spot.
Smiley-Whistling.gif

There's a railway access we use at work called french letter lane, it took me a while to get it. I was putting 'French Letter Lane' down on the paper work & everything, I didn't know it was really Dawmill Lane. :embarrest: :lol:

Love spot.
Smiley-Whistling.gif

There's a railway access we use at work called french letter lane, it took me a while to get it. I was putting 'French Letter Lane' down on the paper work & everything, I didn't know it was really Dawmill Lane. :embarrest: :lol:

Ahh such sweet innocence! the ladies love all that :bigsmile:

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Welcome to TorqueCars.:bigsmile:

If the engine is in the same family as used in the other French cars then you might be able to find another 20bhp as they did the 90 and a 110 bhp in the Citroen range I recall. Worth checking.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back