H22 eg civic

trippy04

Car
eg h22 swap
Hey guys

just finished building a h22 civic in a eg 4door, engine runs great, v-tec engages at 5,500 rpm redlines at 8,000. I would like to know if there is any mods that i can get to improve preformance; such AS earlier v-tec engagement, exhaust piping size and or any tuning advice. The motor is bone stock with open headers.

is it hondata ? thats do supposedly reliable engine management that allow you to change the vtec

i say supposedly as ive never used it but there seems to be hundereds using it

You can do all the normal mods to any engibe mate. Exhaust system, de-cat, manifold and cams. Have you upgrade the brakes and the suspension?

no suspension upgrades but i did installed a rear brake disk conversion. i also just installed 2quarter inch exhaust system and just took off my head to install bigger valves and double spring retainers. wen am finish am going to install my stage 2 skunk2 all motor cams and spray the old girl with 150 shot and let you guys no how she proforms.
i am going to grow some balls and call out some evo that's up on boost

That'll be our second H22 this year in a Civic will it not? Welcome to the site, great to have you along. Please post up some pics when you get to 10 posts.;)