guess i better introduce myself properly!!

scotty boi

Car
soarer 2.5tt
Hi everybody, kinda new to all this computer stuff, but i really feel the need to chat wiv other petrol heads! my names scott, im from bedfordshire and for my sins [of which there are plenty!] i own a 1991 soarer twin turbo, so far ive added a front mount intercooler adjustable boost huge airfilter, apexi exhaust, it was already chipped when i got it and had different injectors, she recently rolling roaded at 397.4bhp [today!] but its just not enough, i always was greedy!, does anybody else out there own a soarer?, quick question, why today whilst doing 60mph on a dual carriage way did the police pull my car and not the 09 plate 5 series beemer that shot past both me and the police car? maybe i should start hanging a suit jacket in the back of my car eh?:mad:

its due to the sporter looking soarer compared to the 5 series.
got to admit ive only been stopped once in the bora compared to countless times in the civic

Hello and welcome, I've never ever been stopped. Did they do you for anything or was it just an on the spot check?

All it was was an apparent routine stop due to my car being very loud and my windows being dark, even though its only the rears which is legal, our local police dont like anything which doesnt look like its just rolled off a garage forcourt!, its not even like im that young [35yo], it was quite amusing when they checked under the bonnet and identified my 4ft wide intercooler as a race spec radiator!! obviously they knew what to look for!!!!

its due to the sporter looking soarer compared to the 5 series.
got to admit ive only been stopped once in the bora compared to countless times in the civic
I guess so, ive also got a modified toyota previa [people carrier] and although its blacked out lowered on 19" alloys and has a massive install ive never been stopped in that.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back